|Ixonn currently supports 2 integrations for Authorize.net.|
- AIM – Advanced Integration Method (An SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe.)
- SIM – Server Integration Method
Setup Authorize.net AIM
Setup and Configuration
|To setup Authorize.net you need to have active Authorize.net account.|
Obtain credentials for API usage.
- Login to your Authorize.net account and click on “Account” on the top right side.
- In the left menu Account area click on “Settings”
- Click on API credentials area located in the security settings
- You will need to get API Login ID & Transaction Key, your API Login ID will be displayed on the current page
- To get a new Transaction Key, you will need to answer the security question at the bottom of the page below the Create New Key(s) section, check the “Disable Old transaction Key(s)” checkbox and press Submit.
- Copy your API Login ID and Transaction Key and add to the settings area for Payment gateways in Ixonn
- The test transactions won’t be shown in your sandbox account by default. Set Developer Mode to YES in Ixonn and set Live Mode to your sandbox account to see the test transactions.
- Authorize.NET supports only 1 currency per account, in the currency field add only 1 currency eq: USD or AUD etc.