Goals Tracking is feature in Ixonn to track goals.
Available goals tracking:
- Achieve Total Income (Income will be calculated in your base currency (not converted)
- Convert X Leads
- Increase Customer Number (Leads Conversion is Excluded)
- Increase Customer Number (Leads Conversions is Included)
- Make Contracts By Type (Is calculated from the date added to database)
- Make Contracts By Type (Is calculated from the contract start date)
- X Estimates Conversion (Will be taken only estimates who will be converted to invoices)
Setup New Goal
To setup new goal go to Utilities -> Goals Tracking and click on the button New Goal.
- Subject – This field is for your own purpose. Set subject so you can easily recognize your goals.
- Goal Type – Goal types are explained above this article.
- Achievement – Eq. If is goal type is Convert X Leads. This is the total number of leads to convert so this goal can be achieved. Achievement field also can be and amount when setting goal type Achieve Total Income.
- Start Date – When calculation achievement for this goal start.
- End Date – When calculation achievement for this goal end.
- Description – Description is for your own purposes.
- Notify staff members when goal achieve – Do you want to notify all staff members when this goal achieved.
- Notify staff members when goal failed to achieve- Do you want to notify all staff members when this goal failed.
|You need to have cron job setup if you want staff members to be notified about this goal result.|
May happen goal to be achieved but the staff members are not notified yet because of the cron. The cron is running every 5 minutes. Meanwhile you have option to notify the staff members manually about this goal.